When I look at all my inspiration photos and objects, I sit there and think how can I translate this into my art or one of my designs. In this blog I will be talking about things I love such as fashion, art, interiors, venders, shoes, and life! As well as cool new blogs and websites I find!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Art

So this piece by Hannah Wilke is by far one of my favorite things she has done. Most of her work is nothing like this. I think that this is truly amazing and if I could own this I would! When you see it up close you can see all the different types of media she uses it gives it a wide rang of depth. As for the color it is unbelievably vibrant, this picture doesn't do it justice. I think this would be a great jumping off point for a room! You could use so many colors to pull from. In my personal opinion, I would do a neutral sofa and add pops of orange, reds, and pinks it would be absolutely amazing!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment